Sunday, March 30, 2014

A return to blogging

Hello internet.

It's been a long time since I last used blogger, but I'm back to give it another try. Ever since I discovered tumblr, tumblr had become my primary blogging platform, but I never got the feeling that tumblr was a true blog, more of a dumping ground for any emotion I felt at the moment. On occasion I post long, thought-out posts on tumblr, but I've never felt that the media really lends itself to regular blogging of long articles.

Hence, I have made a return to blogger. I want to be writing more in my daily life, which is another reason for starting this blog. I keep a personal diary, but I don't write regularly in it, and sometimes there are topics I want to write on that I can let other people read. I can't say that I'll be posting on this blog regularly, but I hope that I might get that point eventually, because I really do love writing.

Wish me luck!

Laurie

No comments:

Post a Comment