Sunday, October 5, 2014

Blog update

Hey!

So as you can probably see, the blog has been given a complete makeover, with a gorgeous new theme, new URL, new title, and most important, a blogger with a new determination to make blogging regularly a thing in her life.

When I first started this blog, I meant for it to be personal, a place where I could write my own thoughts freely. However, after some thought, I decided a public blog probably wasn't the best place to put all my internal ruminations. I keep a paper diary for that kind of thing.

So what do I have planned instead? Well, hopefully, lots of posts with stories from my life. When I go out and do something fun, maybe I'll blog about it! If I notice something funny happen in my day, I'll blog about it. I want to write more reviews: reviews of games I play, books I read, TV shows and movies I watch. Maybe I'll share some of my crafting projects. I want to share shopping hauls and outfits of the day. Basically, I want this to be more of a documentation of my thoughts and my life. I want to be taking more pictures, remembering more events, and I hope that this blog will be a way for me to do so.

I'm looking forward to a future of blogging, and I hope you enjoy reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment