Monday, September 15, 2014

I'm back!

After a sustained absence over the summer, I have finally returned to my blog. I didn't expect to leave it for so long, but between a vacation, work, and research, I didn't have much time to write. Now school is right around the corner so I don't expect I'll be having much more time in the future either, but I'm serious about my desire to write and blog more, so I'll try to make it a point to blog regularly even during the school year.

As for the blog itself, there are a lot of changes coming up. I'm planning a complete overhaul with a new theme, new title, and new URL, which has already changed. I'm hoping I can figure out a way to structure the scheduling of my posts to fit everything I want to blog about; this is a personal blog with no particular topic, but I might try to post about certain topics on certain days, just to give the blog a more structured feel than it had when I just posted whatever came to mind. (Of course, there will still probably be plenty of that).

I'm so excited about starting to blog more seriously, and I hope you enjoy reading! Thanks as always!




No comments:

Post a Comment